|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kat was not hospitalised

Katrina Kaif has met with an accident and has been admitted to the Medicity hospital in Gurgaon – this was the rumour that began to spread like wildfire a couple of days ago in Delhi.

But it turned out to be just a rumour. The actress, who had been shooting at Pataudi for Yash Raj Film's " Mere Brother Ki Dulhan" with Imran Khan till a few days ago, was in Dehradun at the time the rumour spread, and when asked if there was anything to the rumour, said, "No, not at all! I'm in Dehradun right now, shooting for the YRF film."

We also asked Dr Naresh Trehan, chairman and MD, Medcity about it. "I have received about 6-7 calls in the past hour. All the callers have had the same query – is Katrina admitted here? I've checked with my staff myself. She is not here, unless she's registered under another name," he said, adding, "Even then, it can't be kept a secret from me, right? I don't know where this news has come from. What has happened to Katrina, now even I'd like to know."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...