|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My show is the baap of all shows: Rakhi

Bollywood’s most controversial item girl Rakhi Sawant set to compete with superstars Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan for TRPs on the small screen. But, Rakhi is sure of pipping them all.

Her show Rakhi Ka Insaaf will start airing on the same day as Akshay’s Master Chef India -O
ctober 16. It will also compete with other programmes of the same genre, such as Bigg Boss hosted by Salman and Kaun Banega Crorepati anchored by Big B.

“My show is the baap of all the other shows. The audience will love the show and they will love me in it,” says the drama queen. 

The show will see the 31-year-old in the role of arbitrator in cases of dowry and property disputes, complaints of extramarital affairs and even the touchy topic of casting couch.

Rakhi promises to break her bad girl image and dispense justice dil se.“My show is one of a kind and different from any other because I will give insaaf dil se (give justice from the heart) and my fans will love it. People will come across the real Rakhi Sawant now,” she said.

But don’t expect the self titled glamour queen to tone down her risque fashion choices for the show. “One does not need to wear a saree to become a judge. I am not doing a saas bahu soap that requires me to wear suits and sarees. I am known as the glamour queen and I will maintain that image with my clothes on the show,” said Rakhi

She had her own share of scary episodes while shooting, when some of the participants came to blows. “There was a case where a couple came to blows and I was really scared. But thankfully I had my Karan and Arjun (her bodyguards) around me, who protect me when the situation gets violent,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...