|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Friday, October 15, 2010

Barabara Mori returns to clash with Hrithik

Earlier we informed that Rakesh Roshan’s arch-rival in the industry, Jayantilal Gada, head honcho of PEN Entertainment, had bought the rights of My Brother’s Wife, a Spanish film starring Barbara Mori, hoping to cash in on the success of Kites.

Kites bombed, but Gada, it seems, is still wanting a panga with the Roshans.

It needs to be reminded that Gada and Rakesh Roshan had fought a legal battle in court over the film and TV merchandising rights of Hrithik’s debut feature, Kaho Na Pyar Hai. It seems that the bad vibes have yet to dissipate between the two.

In a bid to outdo the Roshans, Gada, who has dubbed My Brother’s Wife in Hindi and English and re-titled it as Spanish Beauty, has now slated it for release on the same date as the Hrithik Roshan starrer Guzaarish.

Both, Spanish Beauty and Guzaarish, will hit the theatres on November 19.

Gada, who was keen to release Barbara Mori’s Spanish film My Brother’s Wife, in June this year, postponed it. In fact he wanted to release this film before Kites, but could not complete the dubbing in time.

Says a source, “Spanish Beauty can attract an audience as it has a lot of bold scenes by Barbara.” In a very diplomatic U-turn, Gada told Mumbai Mirror last evening, “Rakesh Roshan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali are my friends. It is just that I think November 19 is the best date for my film Spanish Beauty.

I am even trying to contact Barbara to fly down to Mumbai (wouldn’t she love that?) before the release of my film, but I don’t know if I’ll succeed.” Good luck, Senor Gada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...