|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's birthday plans

 The vivacious Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be turning 37 on November 1. We got a chance to ask how she is planning to spend her special day.

Aishwarya says, "I am working I'm busy promoting my films. ACTION REPLAYY is releasing on the 5th. So, obviously it involves a lot of intense work."

So, does that mean she won't be celebrating her birthday with hubby Abhishek, Amitabh and Jaya? "I've kept time aside on my birthday as always to spend time with my family," reveals the stunning actress.

"How the day will roll, I have no idea. I'll go with the flow," she sums up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...