|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Is Dia Mirza marrying Sahil Sangha?

The actress and her boyfriend reveal what's on their minds

Dia Mirza has fallen in love with Sahil Sangha, co-producer and director of her upcoming film 'Love, Breakups Zindagi', but she maintains that marriage is not on the cards yet.

"Every woman has to marry someday and I would love to marry as well. I am blessed that I have found a person who I can trust and depend on. When the time is right, we would get married," Dia told reporters in Mumbai at an event to launch the music of the film.

According to reports, Dia and Sahil started dating during the making of the film that they have jointly produced along with Zayed Khan under their banner, Born Free Entertainment Pvt Ltd.

Although the couple is very serious about their relationship, they are not ready to get married yet.

"At the moment the only thing that is consuming our energies and we are focused on is our film. After the film releases, we will decided," said Sahil.

Dia added: "I have not done the planning. The reports about my marriage in 2012 are incorrect. When I was asked whether I would like to marry Sahil I had said I would, as that is the intention of our relationship, but when we are marrying has not been finalised at any level."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...