|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Saturday, September 10, 2011

"'Mausam' is not about rebirth"

Insider deets on Shahid-Sonam's new movie

Pankaj Kapoor, who has made his directorial debut with 'Mausam', has denied reports that the film is about rebirth and revealed that it's a love story where the couple separate due to socio-political problems, but finally have a happy ending.

'Mausam' pairs his son Shahid Kapoor with Sonam Kapoor.

'Mausam' is a love story and as the tag line says it's beyond romance. The film covers a span of 10 years. It's a story of two people and their journey. I put the speculation to rest - it's not a story of rebirth."

"It shows how some socio-political situations make them move to different cities. They keep meeting each other in different situations and eventually reunite," Pankaj told reporters.

He also slammed reports that he has composed music for the film.

"There was some news that I have composed some music, which I have not. Yes, as a director of the film it's my job to guide my music director for what I want and get out of my music director, Pritam. He has done a incredible job," said the 57-year-old.

'Mausam' is set to hit theatres September 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...