|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Bollywood School Diaries

The stars recall their wonder years on Teacher's Day

It's Teacher's Day today (September 5) and Bollywood celebrities are making sure to thank their school teachers for the lessons that have made them what they are today. Here's what the stars posted on Twitter.

Akshay Kumar: Remember moments like when you sneaked a bite from your lunch box before the lunch break and your teacher just smiled at your stuffed mouth! A big salute to the creators of our destiny!! Happy Teacher's Day!

Bipasha Basu: I want to thank all my teachers in school for who I am today. I was an academically good student but my personality developed because of their encouragement. They gave me responsibilities like being a prefect and then the head girl of the school. My shyness of public speaking went away. Happy Teacher's Day! Respect for all the teachers.

Preity Zinta: A heartfelt Thankyou 2 all my wonderful teachers. Thank U for not letting me wander, for picking me up when I fell, 4 showing me how 2 keep My chin up & my feet on the ground ! Thank you 4 shaping me & making me who I am. I am forever indebted to you all. Happy Teachers Day :-)

Neil Nitin Mukesh: We have learnt silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant and the best lessons in the worst days. Be thankful to these life's teachers.

Raveena Tandon: Teacher's Day! I still wish my school teachers on this day AND keep In touch with them through out the year, Jamnabai Narsee School...Actually our Base is set by our Parents at home, our teachers and gurus mould and hone our intellect and talents. Thank you to all the Honest Sincere and unsung Gurus who bring out the best in us..and those who have inspired Many a great..be it any field, sports, music, art, god bless!

Pooja Bedi: Happy Teacher's Day to all those that taught us from text books and to all those that taught us important life lessons, both good and bad!

Aftab Shivdasani: A very Happy Teacher's Day to all...an ode to all the wonderful teachers who taught me ever so much and laid the foundation for a sound mind.

Anupam Kher: I am the sum total of my learning from some of my ordinary and extraordinary teachers. Gratitude and thanks. Happy Teacher's Day.

Vikram Bhatt: Happy Teacher's Day to all the patient and brilliant teachers who tolerated me enough to teach me all I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...