|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bipasha admits being single after 17 years

Bipasha and John had ended their nine-year old relationship sometime back. However, there are now rumors swirling up in B-town that the actress, after having been closely linked with Rana Daggubati, is now seeing the Hollywood actor Josh Harnett.

“I’ve been in relationships since I was 15. Though I’ve only dated three men in that time. I’m now single for the first time in 17 years,” stated Bipasha.

But Bipasha, who was dating Dino Morea before John, refuses to commit to how long that status quo will remain.

“I don’t plan. It all depends on whether I find a suitable guy,” she says.

The actor was recently linked to Dum Maaro Dum co-star Rana Daggubatti and Josh Hartnett, who plays her on-screen lover in Singularity.

BipashaShe admits she didn’t think of settling down even when she was with a man, and has no intention to do so now.

“While I was in a relationship, it was great. Some day, I will settle down with a husband and kids. But I’m not interested right now,” says Bipasha, who is currently shooting for Players in Russia in sub zero temperatures with Abhishek Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor, Bobby Deol and Neil Nitin Mukesh on the Abbas-Mustan remake of The Italian Job (2003).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...