|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Monday, May 16, 2011

'Why Rani won't go virtual'

Her close friends Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and even Aamir Khan have been active on the net-world but Rani Mukerji has decided to stay away from it.

Rani says, "I feel that once I'm out there, it is my responsibility to connect with my fans on a daily basis and it's very difficult to do that especially when one is shooting. I don't like the idea that I can go missing for a while and then pop-up and write a couple of lines and then vanish again. Fans write every single day and they all expect a reply but sometimes, that too is difficult and I don't want to upset any of my fans. So, it's best that I stay off it and hope to entertain them through my films."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...