|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Monday, May 2, 2011

Priyanka loves kissing girls!

Hot beauty Priyanka Chopra, who has portrayed many bold characters in the past, says she is not comfortable with nudity in films.

"Nudity is something that I wouldn't be comfortable with. Even if I play the most complex and weird parts which are raunchy or whatever it has to be, the portrayal of a character is to a point where it is aesthetically done. It has to be something that I won't be averse to showing my parents. I have to be able to sit with them and watch it."

The actress also said that, she wouldn't mind kissing even a girl on the screen.

"If it was in a part that I was really eager to do, I would still consider it but as of now, nothing has made me do that. I would love to kiss an actress on screen...but she should be hot," said Priyanka.

To a query on model Poonam Pandey, who had expressed her willingness to strip for the World Cup winning Indian team, Priyanka said, "The main thing is she did not go nude. She did not do what she had said. It is her life she can do whatever she wants to," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...