|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Thursday, January 27, 2011

"SRK called me 'Sir, Sir' during struggling days" - Salman

Salman debuted in “Maine Pyaar Kiya” in the year 1988 and Shah Rukh made his debut with “Deewana” in 1992. Ever since then they called each other ‘brothers’.

And after more than a decade Salman states “SRK and I can never be friends”. To this King Khan added “Salman and I don’t talk, which is absolutely right”.

The two worked together in films like “Karan Arjun”, “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”, “Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega”, and “Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam”.

It was in 2008 that the two had a fight on Katrina’s birthday bash. In an interview Salman stated “Shah Rukh was like my brother. He used to call me sir, sir during his struggling days.”

“I have seen SRK go from door to door asking for work. He has become a different person now.”

He added “Only God can come and make us friends again, and that is not happening.” In Karan’s chat show “Koffee With Karan”, King Khan stated “If Salman is angry with me, it is 100% my fault.”

To this Salman replied that King Khan’s apology was for TRPs. Numerous online communities are appealing the two to mend ways and hope they come together in real life.

1 comment:

  1. I hope they become friends again, it hurts me too much to see them like this. But guess what, fights make friendship stronger and when they become friends, it will be even stronger, no one will able to break it...if somebody tries to break it, I'll break their head.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...