|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ranbir denies cheating Deepika

A little over a year ago, Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone were the hottest couple in Bollywood. Then they broke up, but chose to keep the reason for the split to themselves. But now, in an interview with fashion magazine Verve, Deepika has blamed “her man” for straying twice, before she caught him red-handed.

Since they made no efforts to hide their relationship, everyone assumes that the ‘betraying lover’ is Ranbir. “I read the article too and since Deepika didn’t mention any names, how can you say that she’s talking about me?” he argues. “She is a dear friend and I’m fond of her.”

Ranbir insists that they are still in touch and she even called to wish him on his birthday on Tuesday. They are even open to working in another movie if they like the script.

They were to do Anurag Basu’s next, tentatively titled Silence, in which Kapoor plays a deaf-mute. But Padukone has opted out of it. “If she’s not convinced about the role, she has every right to not take up the film,” he reasons.
When questioned about his alleged link-ups with Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra, Ranbir admits that rumours did bother him: “When I was in a relationship earlier, I was open about it. I’m saying I’m single and I’m not lying.” 

Currently, the actor is making the most of the additional week that the Anjaana Anjaani team got to promote the film. It was to release on September 24 but was pushed ahead to avoid a clash with the Ayodhya verdict, which was subsequently delayed to September 30. Any apprehensions? “Nope. Whatever the verdict, I hope peace prevails and no one resorts to violence,” he says fervently. “We travelled to more places to spread awareness about the film. Now, we can only wait for the audience’s verdict.” 

In a recent interview, mum Neetu Kapoor says that he makes the best jodi with Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif. “That’s nice but I hope to make a good pairing with other co-actors too. I’d like people to believe that I’m in love with all the heroines on screen,” he say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...