|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Actor Asin is now a mumbaikar

Asin says that she does not “categorise the film industry into different languages or regions”.

She insists, “I consider myself as an actor working in the Indian film industry.”

After Ready, Asin is showing clear readiness to make further inroads into Bollywood. She reveals, “Right now, I am settled in Mumbai and work out of Mumbai.”

Ask her about the western metropolis and she says, “I have taken to Mumbai like fish to water. I love the vibe of the city. In fact, I have got a home here since Ghajini and I am quite comfortable in the city. I have my friends who are not from the industry.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...