|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I want to thank Salman Khan: Kareena Kapoor

Her detractors insist that Kareena Kapoor is "affected" by Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra. But Bebo says when it comes to signing a major actress, filmmakers still knock on her door first. Bebo at her fiery best...

Salman Khan says Meera in Bodyguard, that releases on August 31, is tailormade for you.
I want to thank Salman for giving me his most special film. I guess he said the role of Meera was tailormade for me because it is the first Salman Khan movie in which the actress has something to do. His movies are usually very action-packed, Salman-centric affairs. Bodyguard has a soul, and the girl is the soul of the film.

You guys had a blast in Patiala...
Yes, Alvira and Atul (Agnihotri), Salman and his friends know how to make a girl feel wanted. Salman had his cook with him, so he would ensure I got food that suited me.

When it comes to performance-oriented roles, you are still the No. 1 choice.
I feel special to know that when people think of a performance-oriented role, they want me for it. When you see Reliance Entertainment's Bodyguard, you will realise that the heroine's role is tough; one girl has to portray two characters. People will love my character.

What do you make of the constant comparisons to Kat and PC?
It doesn't matter to me at all.

So you are indebted to them for doing special appearances in Bodyguard and RA.One?
Honestly, it could be anyone in those guest appearances. It doesn't matter as it is not relevant to the story. I do movies where the story is of utmost importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...