|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Monday, August 22, 2011

Women like my pout: Kareena Kapoor

Says Kareena Kapoor, the new face of Lakme Absolute, who is also planning to launch her own makeup line!

Kareena Kapoor was unveiled as the face of Lakme Absolute on Day 5 of the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai on Sunday. The actress looked stunning in a little shimmering grey dress designed by her friend Kavita.

Kareena Kapoor was in her elements as she unabashedly admitted that makeup is her life and that she loves and uses almost every makeup product! With majority of actresses claiming to prefer the sans makeup look, Kareena as usual was refreshing, thanks to her frank statements.

"I am honoured to be the face of Lakme. As a kid I remember wanting to use my grandmother's Lakme red lipstick every time she would step out for her club outings. I am proud that I am Lakme's face today" said Kareena while getting her face done by makeup artist Cory Walia.

Speaking on her face, Kareena flaunted, "Women must like my lips I am sure not just because of my natural pout but also my gloss. I love my eyes sexy and hot too! I love kohl and mousse which gives me that natural radiance. "

The actress also plans to launch her own makeup line soon.

"I am extremely busy so designing clothes won't happen soon although I am planning to launch my own makeup line" revealed the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...