|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Friday, March 4, 2011

Abhi inspired Jackky to act

Sometimes you don’t need the best to inspire the acting bug in you. Abhishek Bachchan, who is currently struggling with his own acting career, somehow had inspired Jackky Bhagnani when the latter was in Class X to take up acting. Jackky, whose second film F.A.L.T.U releases this week, says, “I realised I wanted to be an actor when I saw Abhishek bhaiyya while he was shooting for the film Tera Jaado Chal Gaya. I would look at him and admire him.” Jackky, who was then highly overweight, says he took to fitness and losing weight with a vengeance. “When I told my dad about it, he started laughing because I weighed 130 kilos. He said, ‘Go and look at yourself in the mirror and do something about it, and then we will talk’. I took it as a challenge and lost more than 60 kilos in one year,” Jackky recalls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...