|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Friday, March 25, 2011

Rani enjoys link-up stories with Aditya Chopra!

The No One Killed Jessica star Rani Mukherjee is a happy bunny nowadays. Not only was her last film a hit, she is also working with her favourite Aamir Khan in Reema Kagti’s thriller, and is least bothered about her marriage rumours, or to say link-up stories with Aditya Chopra.

In her interview with Filmfare she doesn’t hesitate to answer some of the personal questions. When asked about the constant rumours linking her with Aditya Chopra, Rani laughed and said, “The good part is that it is constant. I’m glad I’m being linked with just one person not many. I enjoy that ‘constant’.”

But she also clarified that she is comfortable talking about a certain whoever in her life, because this leads to speculation. And oh! she doesn’t want unnecessary attention and that’s why she chooses to keep mum on her relationship status? “Lovely! I would like to say no. I choose to say that at this point.”

On a serious note, Rani expressed her views about relationships. “When two people are in a relationship, you have to take the other person’s feelings into consideration. I may want to speak about a relationship, but I won’t if the person I’m in a relationship with is not comfortable with me talking about him,” she said.

Now we get it why she doesn’t like to admit being in love. Rani also talked about her equation with Kajol and what went wrong with her friendship with Abhishek Bachchan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...