|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Katrina's still waiting for Santa?

Katrina Kaif has still not got rid of the Christmas decorations in her in her house, a visitor to the house reveals.

The actress laughs when she is reminded that it is March, and maybe time for the X'mas goodies to be packed away till the end of the year, "My mother and sister too have been pestering me to get rid of it but it makes me happy, so I let it stay. I like how the house looks all pretty and dressed up." Knowing her current state of mind, we don't really blame the actress for holding on to anything that makes her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...