|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Who’s scared of item numbers?

Sonakshi’s looking forward to her own song

Sonakshi Sinha wants to prove that she is truly ‘Dabangg’ when it comes to her career. Brushing aside rumours that she wants to refrain from doing item numbers, the actress came out saying that she is not scared of doing them. The 23-year-old, who has shown her dancing expertise on stage at various award shows earlier this year, revealed that she has no problems in joining the likes of Katrina Kaif, Malaika Arora Khan and Mallika Sherawat by doing an item number, but she has to be comfortable in doing so.

"For me, when I did stage shows, I was wearing what I was comfortable in and the moves that I was doing were also what I was comfortable doing. So all depends on comfort. If I am ok with whatever I am offered, then I might just take it up. I'm not averse to it," Sonakshi said.

The hottest debutante of 2010 has however laid down rules for herself on screen – no kissing scenes and no bikinis. But in a day and age, when showing skin has almost become mandatory for heroines, Sona is getting plum offers on her own terms. She will be seen in Joker with Akshay Kumar next and is also a part of Race 2 with Saif.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...