|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Thursday, March 24, 2011

‘I’m not usurping anybody’s position’

She may just be one film old, but Sonakshi Sinha is already creating the kind of buzz our lead heroines take years to develop. In fact, if brand endorsements are to be used as a yardstick, Sonakshi has overtaken many leading ladies. “I am happy that people are considering me for their brands. I’m not trying to usurp anybody’s position. I am just a film old, while the others have been around far longer. They have done well and I am just following them now,” the Dabangg star says.

While Dabangg showed her in a rural Indian setting, for her second film, Abbas Mustan’s Race 2, she will be shown in a more urbane look. “It’s time I got out of the traditional Indian avatar. I am an urban girl and have been brought up in Mumbai. I am very casual and love wearing jeans and t-shirts. In Race 2, my look is highly stylised,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...