|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha banned from wearing bikini

Actress Sonakshi Sinha wants to prove that she is truly “Dabangg” when it comes to her professional career. Brushing aside the rumours that she wants to refrain form doing item numbers, the actress came out saying that she is not scared of doing them.

Sonakshi Sinha, the daughter of veteran actor Shatrughan Sinha, has laid down various rules for herself. She has been maintaining that she would not be doing any kissing scenes in films and also would not sport a bikini on screen ever.

The 23 year old actress, who has shown her dancing expertise on stage at various award shows earlier this year, revealed that she has no problems in joining the lines of Katrina Kaif, Malaika Arora Khan and Mallika Sherawat by doing an item number, but she has to be comfortable in doing so.


Sonakshi told reporters here, “I am not scared of doing item numbers. For me, when I did stage shows, I was wearing what I was comfortable in and the moves that I was doing were also what I was comfortable doing. So all depends on comfort. If what is offered to me, I am comfortable doing that, then I might just take it up. I am not averse to it”.

Yet the budding actress has been getting plump Bollywood offers. After her debut film “Dabangg” with Salman Khan, the actress will be seen in “Joker” with Akshay Kumar and is also a part of “Race 2″.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...