|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bipasha is a senior: Rana

Rana Daggubati, who is currently in the news for breaking up with south siren Shriya Saran and dating our own Bipasha Basu, doesn't shy away from controversies.

Of course he insists that too much is being read into his act of chivalry a few days ago in Hyderabad. Says he, "Bipasha was there to promote our forthcoming film. Naturally I was very protective about her and wanted her to feel safe. But that hardly amounts to a relationship. I would be chivalrous with any girl who is in my company. We Naidus are made that way. We protect women."


Rana, who bagged the role of the Dum Maaro Dum baddie because of his raw sensuality, admits that even before he came into Hindi cinema he was already Hyderabad's "pin up boy." When it comes to his personal status though, the actor says, "I'm very much single. Bipasha is a senior. I respect her a great deal. She went out of her way to make me comfortable while shooting, that's it."

He admits that Bips and he even shot some steamy scenes for the film. "Again you have to look at the whole thing as a part of story telling. There were 300 others on the set when we were shooting these scenes."

What about Shriya? Surely he was dating her? Rana says, "I have known Shriya for 12 years, but I haven't been dating her. She's a good friend, nothing more."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...