|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Angelina reluctant to work with Brad Pitt

Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie says that she is unsure about pairing up on screen with real-life partner Brad Pitt because they both do not work at the same time for the sake of their six children.

The ''Salt'' star feels it is unfair to the children if both the parents are working at the same time, Contactmusic reported.

"We''d have to figure out who''d watch the kids. They''d probably have to be on set. Somehow we''ve never done that.

We''ve always had a parent at home," said the 35-year-old actress.

However, the Oscar-winning actress who set the screen on fire with her sizzling chemistry with Pitt in ''Mr & Mrs Smith'', would love to star opposite him as people like to see real-life couples on screen.

"I would love to work with Brad again. I think that sometimes audiences like to see real couples on screen and sometimes it throws them, so we''d have to find something we''d love to do, but something that would be welcome for audiences," Jolie said.

The actress also compared herself to other working mothers and termed herself as ''lucky'' to be able to spend quality time with her children.

"I''m very fortunate in that I can work for two weeks on ''The Tourist'' and be off for five months. Most working mothers work a lot more hours than I do."

"I think I''m just like other women, and every woman has a side to them that''s just extremely nurturing, and has a side to them that''s behind closed doors. I''m a mom first and foremost, and that''s what keeps me grounded and happy," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...