|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Friday, December 31, 2010

Karisma Kapoor's new look

Karisma Kapoor is the cover girl for the January-February 2011 issue of a fashion mag

Karisma Kapoor is the cover girl for the January-February 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar. The actress emerges in a new avatar for the mag's special shoot.




In the accompanying interview she talks about her return to Bollywood, fitness, style and living between Mumbai and Delhi. Extracts...

On not adjusting to New Delhi: "Honestly, that's absolutely not true. I love Delhi. I think it's a wonderful city. I've been in and out of Delhi for so long now and I've made two-three good friends too. And the food in Delhi ¦ You can't beat the food there."

On her marriage: "I wouldn't like to answer any personal questions ¦ But it's up and down [between Delhi and Mumbai]. Today, it's fun to have a busy life in that sense, go up and down. The modern couple and modern life today are all about jetsetting."

Her diet mantra: I like to endorse healthy living. Don't deny yourself. Eat and lose weight. Do everything in moderation in your life, and it'll all work out. And frankly, that's what I've done. I know yoga is amazing, but I just don't have the patience. So I work out. I like to gym, I love to walk."

On acting again: "Yes, I am looking at scripts, and thankfully I get a lot of offers, but I've not zeroed in on any movie. I'm just enjoying myself, just being a bit laidback." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...