|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Kat hit me with her elbow: Akki

Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif return again to the big screen this Friday with Farah Khan’s much-awaited film Tees Maar Khan. As expected, the duo had a lot of fun while shooting the film.

During the shoot of the song ‘Bade Dilwala’, a funny incident happened when Katrina accidentally hit Akshay.

“We were shooting for the song Bade dilwala and Katrina got so involved in her dance that she actually hit me hard with her elbow. The impact was such that the shooting had to be stalled for two hours,” Akshay told reporters while promoting the film in New Delhi. He was accompanied with Katrina and Farah Khan.

When asked if he isn’t worried about being typecast as a comedy hero, Akshay said he did comedies because that what audiences want to see.

“I don't think I have lowered down my experimentation level as I am only doing what the audience wants. Audience today only want full entertainment which can be provided only through comedy,” Akshay said.

To everyone’s delight Akshay and Katrina also danced to the tune of ‘Sheila Ki Jawani’ at the promotional event.

“When we shoot for any song, there are often many cuts but I enjoy performing in front of live audiences because the response makes me feel good,” Akshay said after the dance.

Katrina too talked about her raunchy song in the film.

“Sheila is a character which will always remain close to my heart as compared to my earlier roles,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...