|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Priyanka takes potshots at Salman


On the chat show, ‘Koffee With Karan’, Priyanka Chopra revealed that she doesn’t care about few actors and Salman Khan also falls in it. She has no knowledge as why Salman is miffed with her and she is least bothered about his rivalry.

Speaking on KJo’s show, Priyanka said, “Salman has something against me, but I don’t quite know what that is?”

When Karan asked as how the strained relations with Sallu affect her, she said, “Frankly speaking, I don’t know the reason that miffed Salman. And I really don’t bother, because even though I have tried to clear the air a couple of times, he has never really come forward to do the same.”

The actress even stated that she has approached Salman a number of times to clear the air, but he has never taken any interest, “Well, I have tried my best but after a point I felt that I don’t make that much of a difference in his life or else he would have clarified as to how I miffed him,” said Priyanka.

“After a point I am indifferent towards certain actors. One really can’t be bothered about others all the time,” added the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...