|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tom Cruise to watch ‘No Problem’

Anil Kapoor, who is all set to act with Tom Cruise in ‘Mission Impossible 4’, is much too excited to show the Hollywood actor his latest work ‘No Problem’. Excited about the release of his home production, Anil is making detailed plans to show his film to Tom Cruise. Anil Kapoor to show ‘No Problem’ to Tom Cruise.

Anil Kapoor, who is all set to act with Tom Cruise in ‘Mission Impossible 4’, is much too excited to show the Hollywood actor his latest work ‘No Problem’. Excited about the release of his home production, Anil is making detailed plans to show his film to Tom Cruise.

“‘No Problem’ is big for me. We really had a blast making this film. I was shooting for MI 4 but I constantly wanted to come here and be with all my friends, Saju, Akshay, Anees and Paresh," said Anil about his upcoming film ‘No Problem’.

Talking about how Cruise loves Bollywood films, Anil said. "I told all my people in MI4, I want to show you a real Bollywood masala movie. I am going to show this film to them. Our films have songs, music and larger than life feel."

As for his much talked about Hollywood film MI4, Anil said, “MI4 is going to release next year. It`s a wonderful experience. I am playing a bad guy. It`s a small part in a big film. It`s one of the biggest films made in the world and it`s a Tom Cruise production. I am fortunate to get films like this. It`s an honor."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...