|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Preity Zinta denies her affair with Brett Lee

The latest celebrity news that is doing the rounds is that actress Preity Zinta is secretly meeting ‘good friend’ Brett Lee.

The duo was spotted recently at a plush restaurant in Mumbai talking dime to dozen. According to people present there, the duo seemed very comfortable in each others company and were enjoying catching up. When the restaurant staff informed them about the paparazzi that was waiting outside, the couple decided to exit the restaurant separately. While Bret came out from the front exit, Preity decided to take the back door.

Clearing the air about this dinner, Preity says there was another friend who was also present. “I was at Olive with a friend and halfway through, Brett joined us. Everybody speculated that I’m dating him and said that I went out through the back door. What I don’t get is how could anybody just speculate. I have said before that I won’t date actors. Likewise, I also won’t date men I work with. Most of the actors’ wives like me because of this, but I get very upset when I get linked,” Preity says.

News about link ups with different celebrities is not new for either Bret or Preity. Both have been linked with other people in the past. In fact, news of their alleged romance had surfaced when Bret was a part of Preity’s IPL team, Punjab Kings XI. But Preity was also linked to Yuvraj Singh at that point of time.

Preity recently tweeted on micro blogging site Twitter rubbishing the news of her link up to Lee. She admitted that they were just friends and there was no truth about them dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...