|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vidya planning to take legal action

Vidya Balan fans were left open-mouthed when they recently saw the ‘No One Killed Jessica’ actress smiling in a sexy two-piece bikini on the cover of the Maxim magazine.

And later, the actress’s alleged bikini photographs appeared across the internet, leaving everyone awestruck and wordless.

But, hang on, before you start thinking that Vidya has transformed into a glam sexy avatar, it will be interesting to note that the pictures were not real and the ‘Kismat Konnection’ star never donned a bikini, nor did she underwent any such photo shoot.

The actress was quite shocked after she heard about her morphed pictures doing the rounds on the net and said that she would take serious action against it.

Vidya said, “First Sonakshi and then me... When I heard there was a picture of me in a bikini on a magazine cover, I thought someone was being mistaken for me because I haven`t done a shoot like this. But I was shocked when I saw it. I will be taking proper legal action against the people who are responsible for this.”

It seems that somebody is targeting leading ladies of B-town and after the controversy regarding Sonakshi Sinha’s doctored hot pictures in a bikini got over, the next target was Vidya.

While Sonakshi had informed that the pictures were not hers through the micro-blogging site Twitter, Vidya expressed her anguish through a daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...