|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Naseer is a lech in 'Dirty Picture'

Veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah is tired of playing a saint and is excited about his role of a lech in Milan Luthria's " Dirty Pictures".

"I'm sick of playing a saint. A do-gooder. And with Milan at the helm, I am sure he'll extract great work from me as an entertaining lech," said the 60-year-old in a statement.

"Dirty Picture" is inspired by the case of Southern actress Silk Smitha, who committed suicide. Vidya Balan is playing the female lead in the movie, which is being produced by Ekta Kapoor.

Luthria said when he approached Naseer for the film, he was taken aback at the actor's first question.

"Nasser asked me, 'Am I playing a saint or a lech?'. I told him that a lech is what your character is," said Luthria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...