|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ranbir’s case of hero-worship

When was the last time that Ranbir Kapoor asked someone for an autograph? Well not until recently, when Ranbir Kapoor met his favourite Hollywood actor Al Pacino. And guess what, Ranbir was at a loss of words when he came face to face with the Hollywood legend.

Ranbir had gone to watch a broadway play Salome recently in the US, when he heard fans calling out Al Pacino’s name. “I was so excited that I went up to him. I didn’t know what to say, but the first thing I did was ask him for an autograph. I was awestruck at that moment, but he was really sweet. There were many fans waiting to have a glimpse of him. I mean, he is Al Pacino and people worship him. They were screaming out his name and he gladly interacted with everyone patiently,” says Ranbir.

“I told him that I was a student of Lee Strasberg Film Institute and to my surprise Pacino mentioned that he has been to the same acting school. We interacted for some time and he had to leave. It’s been one of my best memories so far. I will always treasure his autograph,” says an excited Ranbir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...