|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kashmera gives shocking media interview

Kashmera Shah has gone super bold for a calendar shoot and flaunted her ‘perfect 10’ body by even going topless.

Recently, this hot babe was speaking about a photoshoot she did for a calendar. She guarantees that her stills will be so hot that men will pin it up in the bathroom. If one can read between Kashmira’s lines, they don’t have to think on why she wants men to take her pictures in the bathroom.

Kashmira said without any shy, “You will pin up my calendar in bathrooms. I may give lot of motivation for mastur…tion”.

This line shocked media people for that most forbidden word.

Confident about her curves, Kashmera says, “I have great assets and so I have the confidence to flaunt them. I know that India is very sensitive to nudity. It really excited me to go topless and I told the photographer that I did not want my body to be touched up. I wanted to show people exactly what I have, which I think is beautiful.”

The actress informs that she has killed herself to get the fab hot bod that she now possesses. "I have worked out a lot and I have been on diet. I have had raw food through the day. I have killed myself daily from September to January to do the shoot. My friends always know that I will do something out of the box and for this one I have really stretched myself," says the sexy kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...