|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Rani very comfortable while abusing

Rani Mukherjee is looking very promising in the promos of NO ONE KILLED JESSICA. She plays a feisty TV journalist who is even seen abusing.

"I'm very comfortable abusing on screen," says Rani. Speaking about her role in the film, she says, "My role is of a TV reporter. My character's name is Meera Bedi. She is a fearless journalist and is in a way heroic. I think women journalists are that way and I'm playing one of them."

In one of the promos of the film, Rani is even seen showing the middle finger to someone. It is believed that the Censor Board has objected that part. She says, "As an actor I just follow what my director asks me to do. The job of the Censor Board is to censor things. So obviously they will censor things which they are not approving of and find objectionable. I have done my job as an actor. Now it's the producers' job to convince the Censor Board."

She further adds, "Nowadays, the middle finger is used a lot. I was very comfortable showing the middle finger. If I was not comfortable, I wouldn't have done it."

Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, NO ONE KILLED JESSICA also stars Vidya Balan and is set to release on January 7, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...