|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rahman makes music for Boyle again

AR Rahman has been nominated for the Oscars again, much to the delight of his fans. His success in the West is an inspiring story, and his collaboration with Hollywood director Danny Boyle for "127 Hours" for the second time has worked out brilliantly once again.

Yet, while it's a euphoric time for the composer, the strain is also beginning to tell on him. He realises that it saps him out and hence, he has decided to cut back on his work and be kinder to himself.

The reticent composer confesses this and says, "Working with Danny Boyle was challenging as it required a different sensibility. He is known for the music of his films. It's a big thing to get accepted into another culture. But it hasn't been easy for me because of all the travelling. I've realised I have not been kind to myself." The hectic schedules and different time zones meant that he has spread himself too thin. "I'm going to do one movie at a time. I have realised that I need to cut back now to do justice to my work. Also, I want to spend more time with my family now."


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...