|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Amitabh Bachchan's ready to be a 'dada'

Amitabh Bachchan on the joys of being a dada after the announcement of bahu Ash's pregnancy

You are going to be a dadaji soon. How has this khush-khabri affected you?
We are delighted with the news, and as parents of Abhishek and Aishwarya, we are thrilled at the coming addition to the family. It's the beginning of another generation of Bachchans, a family name started by my revered father. Nothing could be more fulfilling and joyful .

The world got the happy tidings on Twitter. Why did you announce this family matter on a public domain?
I've always treated my blog and Twitter followers as my extended family. Informing my family of the news was my immediate and first priority .

It's been four years since Abhishek and Aishwarya's marriage. Did you at any point get anxious about their parenthood?
No... not at all.

What was your first reaction to the khush-khabri?
Happiness!

It is said that a father grows even wiser when he becomes a grandfather. Do you agree?
Wiser and child-like. I welcome that and do look forward to it.

What piece of advice would you like to give Abhishek about being a good father?
"May your son or daughter be the ideal son and daughter that you and Shweta have been for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...