|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A message from Rajinikanth

Celebrities who attended the Vijay Awards recently, conveyed to the audience repeatedly that the superstar was making a remarkable recovery.

When K. Balachander was awarded the Sivaji Ganesan award, he said, “Rajini called me after he got discharged from the hospital and he is fine.

” When the host asked him whom he likes more, Rajini or Kamal, he neatly evaded, “One day I like Rajini and the other day I like Kamal. It’s tough to choose between the two.”

Director K.S Ravikumar mentioned in his speech that Rajini was recuperating well and would come back soon. To top it all, like the cherry on the cake, came the message from the superstar himself.

When Dhanush received the ‘Best villain’ award on behalf of Rajini for Enthiran, he read out a letter from Rajinikanth.

It said, “K.B sir chose me to play the negative role in my first film. I would rather play Ravanan than Ram.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...