|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shriya Saran's dosa delight

Shriya Saran craves for dosas whenever she’s in Chennai.

She finds dosas scrumptious. Recently she was spotted ordering dosa at a popular restaurant in the city.

She explains, “I love the dosas here. Simple, special sada dosa is yummy. If I am shooting down south, dosas will always be a part of my breakfast and dinner. I have tried making dosas at home, but they didn’t taste the way they should have.”

After completing her busy schedule of films, Shriya is planning to go to Lakshwadeep islands for a holiday.

She says, “I have traveled all over the world but I have never been to the Caribbean islands and Lakshwadeep. After Lakshwadeeep I may plan a trip to the Caribbean islands too. I love travelling. When I am not traveling, I will watch travel channels and dream of traveling to those places!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...