|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Monday, June 13, 2011

Mum's the word for Sonakshi

Sonakshi Sinha may be her daddy's daughter, but she she shares an equally special bond with her mom. She recently told us that her relationship with her mom has evolved a lot over the past few year.

She says, When I was five years old, I was completely my papa's daughter. My life revolved around him, but as I grew up my equation with my mom changed s lot. From respecting her to looking up to her, I have come a long when. Then there was a phase weher I became little bit of a rebel. She handled me so well then. She encouraged me in everything that I pursued. She didn't even force me to just study. She let me do my own thing. Today, she is my advisor, companion, guide, friend... all rolled into one. She is my everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...