|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Friday, November 26, 2010

Preity Zinta to pen tell all book!

Preity Zinta has turned down lucrative offers from foreign publications that approached her for a book. She's instead declared that she would pen her biography herself. The actress was sure that she wanted to write the autobiography in her own style. According to reports, the actress was uncomfortable sharing the controversial details of her court case against the Indian mafia with anyone.

Preity at that time testified against India mafia and even bagged a top bravery award for the same.

Preity shared with a news daily, "I think no one but me has the right to write about my life as I want to write it in a particular way. I don't think any other person will be able to tell the story of my life like how I have approached it. It works best when it's written by someone who has experienced it herself. There are sensitive issues like the underworld, my relationships and several other personal facts that are within me which no one knows. I can't think of giving access to them as I won't be comfortable."

We can't wait for the book to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...