|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ashmit has handled nasty Bigg Boss inmates maturely: Ameesha

Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel says her younger brother Ashmit who is locked up in the 'Bigg Boss' house and was recently the target of inmate Dolly Bindra's loud and nasty comments about his past has handled the situation in a very mature manner.

Ashmit, who is one of the contestants in the Colors reality show "Bigg Boss", was involved in an MMS scandal in the past.

"I think he has done a good job, he has been very honest about everything and of course you have those nasty people who always try to create controversies; but I think my brother has handled it in a very mature way," Ameesha, who was here to present designer Rocky S' collection.

"I am following the 'Bigg Boss' show regularly because that is the only place where I get to see my brother, as we are not allowed to talk to him, no mobile or landline facility."

Ameesha also very sportingly tagged her brother as the "hot eye-candy" of the "Bigg Boss" house, who has been romantically linked to TV actress Sara khan and Pakistani actress Veena Mallik.

"I think he has got the right combination of being a friend and a flirt to everybody inside and I think it is great. I hear it often from other's that your brother is the only hot person and eye-candy in the house.

"Girls better chase him because if he is not flirting back then there is something wrong with him - he is not my brother. And everybody knows it is a show at the end of the day; it is not that he is going to get a bride back home."

The 35-year-old also admits she guides her brother on how to handle and deal with women.

"I have always told him to respect a woman and never hurt her feelings. There is no harm in healthy flirting till the time it makes the other one feel special. I don't like women getting insulted and have always advised him not to do that."

"Bigg Boss 4", being shot at a house in Lonavala, started Oct 3 with 13 contestants in a house without any communication with the outside world. The contestants are under constant camera surveillance. Ten contestants now remain on the show after three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...