|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Aditya nervous working with Ash

After London Dreams, VJ turned actor Aditya Roy Kapoor is looking forward to two films Action Replayy and Guzaarish. He is lucky to have worked with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in both the movies. The 25-year-old who will be celebrating his birthday on November 16 says he could not have asked for a better gift. “I am excited and nervous to have done two films with Aishwarya. I never imagined I would be an actor. I am learning and absorbing everything I can. There’s so much to learn. It’s like going to school,” he says. 

While he plays Aishwarya’s son in Action Replayy, he will be seen as her friend in Guzaarish. “I had never imagined I would be doing a movie with Aishwarya Rai and here I am, acting in two films with her,” he says.

“I got the chance to work with the best of actors and directors. I have done two films — London Dreams and Action Replayy with Vipul Shah who is great in his own way and Guzaarish with a genius like Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Both the films have been of different genres. Ajay, Akshay and Aishwarya never made me feel like a newcomer. Working with Om Puri was also a pleasure. I used to sit and watch him doing his scenes. It was a delight working with these people. What more could I ask for,” says Aditya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...