|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What Kareena loves more than Saif

Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are going really strong in their relationship. But there's something that Kareena loves more than Saif.

"I can't love without food. That's impossible. I'll die if I have to live without food even for a day," revealed Kareena at the book launch of Payal Gidwani's book 'From XL to XS'. 

So, does that mean she'll never even keep a Karva chauth fast? "No, I can't do anything without food. For me, food is more important than my career. It's definitely more important than my to-be husband. It should be thousand times more important for all women than their husbands."

Bebo is even game for gaining weight and look fat for a film role. "I'd love to because I'll get to eat whatever I want. Not just for the role, but for eating," she says with a grin.

Kareena will next be seen in GOLMAAL 3 which releases this Diwali i.e. November 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...