|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Monday, January 24, 2011

Anushka feels scared to be a film star

Anushka Sharma is on cloud nine after the success of her recent flick 'BAND BAAJA BAARAAT'. With this success she is now eyed by top producers and directors.

She says, "People are viewing me differently after BAND BAAJA BAARAAT. I'm being seen as a bankable actor. Lot of good things are happening. I'm feeling more comfortable in the industry."Ask her about how she feels about being a star and she states, "I don't know if I'm a star. I feel very scared to say so."

The Bubbly actress says that she has to struggle hard to earn well. She quoted as "I earn well but I work very hard for it. But I sacrifice a lot for it. I don't meet my parents. Sometimes I work for 20 hours in a day."

The 22-year-old old will soon be seen opposite Akshay Kumar in Nikhil Advani's PATIALA HOUSE. Quiz her how important her role is in the film, which mainly deals with a father-son relationship and she says, "Primarily it a film about a father-son conflict. But my role is very significant. She's a catalyst and brings about a change in the way things are happening. She's a very strong character."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...