|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

‘Am not surprised!’

...says Abhishek when told Ash has a b’day surprise for him... in New Zealand!

Abhishek Bachchan will spend the next 40 days in New Zealand shooting for Abbas Mustan’s Players, the Hindi inspiration of The Italian Job. Due to her own work commitments, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has not been able to accompany Abhishek on this outdoor. However, one hears that Ash was making secret plans to join AB Junior at the end of the month.

A source says, “It is Abhishek’s birthday on February 5, and Ash has planned a surprise for her husband.”
When asked if this was true, Abhishek said, “Listen, I know I am spending my birthday with the sheep in New Zealand. I also know that I will definitely work for part of the day. I have always preferred to work on my birthday.” The actor adds, “I have heard something about my wife planning a trip to join me later this month. But honestly, if she is coming, it will not be a surprise because I like to be informed about her movements on a day-today basis. If she gets on a plane to NZ, I will know about it even before she boards the flight.”

The actor admits that the events on February 5 may turn out to be a surprise because Ash may not tell him what she has in mind. “However, her travel plans will definitely be known to me. There can be no surprises on that count.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...