|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why Madhuri married Dr Shriram Nene

Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit says one of the reasons to marry her doctor husband, Shriram Nene was his culinary skills.

"I am not that great a cook. But I love to cook and eat. My husband cooks better than me. I was impressed with his (Dr Nene's) culinary skills...and that was one of the reasons to marry him," Madhuri, who became the lifestyle ambassador of the newly launched TV channel said.

It is rightly said that the way to win a man's heart is through his stomach...it aptly suits the women as well, she said.

Asked what her favourite recipe is and pat comes the reply, Kanda Poha and all Maharashtrian food.

When asked what recipe will she make and for which Khan's - Salman, Shah Rukh and Aamir, Madhuri said, "I will make a vegetarian recipe for Shahrukh. He is very sweet. And even if the food is not that good, he would say it is lovely. Among the actress I will make food for Rani Mukherjee as we get along very well."



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...