|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Friday, January 28, 2011

Shweta's unique item number

Hottie Shveta Salve, who swooned many by her moves in the first season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, is now having a blast on another reality show Dance India Dance, but this time as a host!

"At times it really gets difficult for me to stay away from the stage while the others are dancing," she says. "I'm very passionate about dancing and now I'm very impressed by the enormous amount of talent our country's got that I see in DID.

It's great to see young boys and girls get out there and show their moves!" says the dusky actress, who's right now most excited about her number in Madhur Bhandarkar's Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji. And it's not just another item number, she says. "It isn't the quintessential item number; it's a nice soft, elegant groovy jazz number which is already getting a great response and I'm glad I did this one for Madhur!" she exclaims!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...