|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Friday, January 14, 2011

Tapsee says no to Amitabh Bachchan !

Taapsee Pannu, the vibrant Punjabi girl who is making her debut in K’Town with a big film opposite Dhanush, named Aadukalam, is the toast of Tamil and Tollywood filmmakers.Now we hear the actress has turned down a Bollywood offer with none other than Amitabh Bachchan. Sources said ace Telugu filmmaker Puri Jagannadh is set to begin his Hindi film with Big B from February. After completing his present project, Nenu Naa Rakshasi, featuring Rana and Ileana, Puri is reportedly moving on to his ambitious Hindi film with Amitabh from February. B’wood sources add that the Big B has given Puri the go-ahead and the movie has been titled Budda (old man).

Bollywood star Tabu, who had a terrific chemistry with Big B in Cheeni Kum earlier, has been signed to star with him once again. A report was making the rounds that Taapsee has also been roped in for the project. However, when sources contacted Taapsee, who was in the city for her film’s promotions, she said that she had been unable to accept the project as her call sheet diary was full till the end of April. “Puri sir did approach me for his Bollywood film. But my dates have been booked till April end and I don’t want to make a hurried entry into Bollywood by squeezing out my dates. So, I explained my position and politely declined the offer.”

The grapevine says otherwise, buzzing that she didn’t like the script. She reacted indignantly. “How can it be? I don’t really know anything about it! I didn’t even reach that stage, of listening to the script. I made my position clear while everything was still in the initial stage,” she protested. The actress feels that if she was destined to get into B’wood some day, she’d get good offers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...