|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hrithik Roshan can't flirt!

He may have pulled off many romantic scenes on screen but when it comes to matters of the heart off the arc lights, Hrithik Roshan fails miserably.

The actor is loved and admired for his drop dead gorgeous looks and therefore it's not new for Hrithik to get special attention from women. Ask him if he finds women hitting on him often and he quips, "I don't know. I don't even react because I don't realize that someone is hitting on me. It's only when a friend, witness to all this, brings to my notice that 'hey she was hitting on you' and I am like 'Oh really? Was she?."

The actor misses relishing the moment and also the chance to flirt, leaving many disappointed and hearts broken. One thing is for sure, Hrithik's gorgeous wife Sussanne Khan must be feeling blessed to have a hot looking husband who doesn't know how to flirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...