|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sonam has a tongue piercing, 2 tattoos

Sonam Kapoor has revealed that she has two tattoos and a tongue piercing on Simi Selects India's Desirables.

The fashionista who appears on the chat show this week states...

"I enjoy clothes; most of my friends are designers and they love dressing me up.

"I am very confident with my body type and who I am."

Men should really get a pedicure done. As there's no harm in it -- it isn't girly! But at least they would get their corns and inner growth removed."

PS: Sonam chose not to speak about a certain Punit Malhotra in her life

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...