|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hrithik Roshan: I am too emotional

Hrithik Roshan speaks about his anxiety as a TV show judge and how he was tricked into singing for his next film

Turning to television for the first time Hrithik Roshan is on a high these days. He is not only having a great time judging the dance reality show, Just Dance, but is also very excited about his next film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.



How is TV different as a medium?
TV is an entirely different platform. Films are something I am used to. But television is a different thing. I am still nervous about how I will come across as a judge and if I really deserve to be a judge of such a show.
But the people have been really nice and I hear the TRP has touched 4.1, which is fantastic. I don't really think the TRPs have anything to do with my presence on the show. It is a privilege to be a part of this show.

Is it true that you learnt sign language to communicate with one of the participants' mother?
Oh yes. This boy comes from a family where his parents and sister are deaf and dumb. But if you see this guy, he is such a confident, well brought up child. Coming from such a background, he could have easily taken the wrong path. I wanted to thank the mother for bringing him up so well. And I wanted to speak to her in her language. So I learnt the sign language for half a day so that I could compliment her personally.

How good a judge would you say you are?
I am not sure. The first time I had to eliminate, there were these two girls and I had to ask them to go. I went and hugged them and I felt so emotional when I saw them crying that then I asked the organisers if we can give them another chance. They asked me to shut up. (Laughing) So I am not really sure how good I am as a judge.

How have your sons reacted to your show?
They start dancing the moment the signature tune comes on.

Your next Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara... did it take you back to those carefree bachelor days?
We all huddled together and took the road trip, and it felt like we three friends are actually taking the road trip, with a camera crew just filming us. Not really the bachelor kind of freedom, but it inspires me to take more road trips. Probably, the next one with my family. In fact, Sussanne was so excited about this concept. She was the one who loved the script and got me to sign this film.

So would you say Sussanne is more adventurous than you are?
I think so.

And you also sing in the film...
Well, I was tricked. They didn't tell me that they are going to record the song. They said it is just rehearsals and while I was thinking I am rehearsing the song, they recorded a good part of it and used it in the film.

You don't have a day off till October. Aren't you worried about burn out?
I might. But I am trying to take care, by getting at least six hours of sleep and eating healthy. I have always done one film at a time and here I am, doing three things at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...